Standard Chartered Bank offers a wide range of credit cards to their customers to let them to shop and travel easily without carrying cash. Bank creates a revolving account of the card holder and grants a credit limit on per month basis. Customers can easily apply for the credit card through the official website of Standard Chartered or by visiting any of the branch of their bank. Customers can also talk to their customer care representatives to know the eligibility criteria for applying a new credit card at Standard Chartered customer care number. Check out some of the best credit cards offered by Standard Chartered along with benefits and annual charges.
Super Value Titanium Card
In Super Value Titanium Card, you can save a lot of money through the cash back program. Benefits of this card are:
- On every fuel purchase through this card, you can get 5% cashback on all petrol pumps within India.
- On paying electricity, water and gas bills through this card, enjoy the cashback of 5%.
- On every purchase, earn 1 reward point on every Rs.100 spent through this card, which can be redeemed at various online portals.
- Even on telecom payments, you can get 5% cashback within India.
Landmark Reward Platinum Card
This is the maximum benefits providing card with exclusive lifestyle benefits also. Benefits of Landmark Reward Platinum Credit Card are:
- By joining the inner circle program, you can earn Rs. 2700 gift vouchers.
- You can earn up to 9 times of reward points and 6% cashback on all inner circle registered and lifestyle stores by paying through this card.
- An all the Auchan stores within India, enjoy the cashback of 5% through this card.
- No annual card charges is charged from the cardholder’s account for lifetime.
- This is an international card and accepted globally.
- Card owner can also apply for the supplementary card for his/her family.
- Card owner can convert the high value purchases easily into EMIs.
- The biggest benefit of owning this card is that you can easily dispense the cash from this card at all the ATMs within India.
Manhattan Platinum Card
Through this card you can earn reward points as well as can get cashback on every purchase. Benefits of Manhattan Platinum Card are as follows:
- On every purchase at hotel accommodation, airline ticket booking, dining and fuel, you can get 5 times reward points.
- By spending on Food Bazaar, Big Bazaar, More and Reliance Fresh, you can get 5% cashback.
- On any other purchase, earn 2 reward points on every Rs. 150 spent.
- Cardholder can redeem all the reward points to purchase exciting gifts from various popular online portals.
- Annually, you can save up to Rs. 8750 with this card.
- You can easily pay the credit card bill through NEFT, Money Transfer, IBFT, Billdesk and in EMIs also.
These are the some of the best credit cards with maximum benefits. Online application of these credit cards is available on the official website of Standard Chartered. You can also pay Standard Chartered Credit Card Bill Payment Online. If you have lost your Standard Chartered credit card, you can drop an email at the customer care.